Why CST Academy
We Celebrate the Unique Learning Style of Every Child
CST Academy is a thriving therapeutic preschool and kindergarten program in Chicago. We offer a unique multidisciplinary approach that supports children in meeting pivotal developmental milestones. To embrace the needs of each child, the program is guided by top pediatric speech-language pathologists, special education teachers, board-certified behavior analysts, occupational therapists, and physical therapists.
With an unprecedented 3-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio, children receive individualized care to meet targeted goals in a range of areas, including communication, behavior, motor skills, feeding, social interaction, executive functioning skills, and academic readiness. Every component of our daily routine is rooted in evidence-based practices and diligently planned by a multidisciplinary team.
Parental collaboration is a critical aspect of early childhood development, so CST Academy parents receive daily communication from teachers summarizing their child’s participation in activities and progress notes.
Our Program Guarantees Success for Every Child
- The only program of its kind in Chicago
- Designed and staffed by expert speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, ABA therapists, and feeding therapists
- We customize the daily schedules to meet the needs of every child
- Our team sends secure daily updates, complete with pictures and a description of our activities
- Maximum student-to-teacher ratio is 3-to-1
- All staff have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- We hire only the top 1% of speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, ABA therapists, and feeding therapists
About Our Services
- Speech therapy is provided by fully licensed speech- language pathologists
- Occupational therapy to address fine and gross motor skill development within our state of the art sensory gym
- ABA therapy provided by certified professionals utilizing the Early Start Denver Model, Discrete Trial Teaching, Pivotal Response Training, and more
- Feeding therapy incorporates techniques from the SOS approach