Why CST Academy
We Celebrate the Unique Learning Style of Every Child
Why CST Academy? CST Academy, a thriving preschool-style day program in Chicago, offers a unique multidisciplinary approach that supports children in meeting pivotal developmental milestones. To embrace the needs of each child, the program is guided by top pediatric speech-language pathologists, feeding therapists, occupational therapists, and ABA therapists.
With an unprecedented 3-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio, children receive individualized care to meet targeted goals in a range of areas, including speech and language, behavior, sensory integration, feeding, social skills, and more. Every component of our daily routine is rooted in evidence-based practices and diligently planned by a team of fully licensed and certified speech-language pathologists.
Parental collaboration is a critical aspect of early childhood development, so CST Academy parents receive daily communication from teachers summarizing their child’s participation in activities and progress notes.
Our Program Guarantees Success for Every Child
- The only program of its kind in Chicago
- Designed and staffed by expert speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, ABA therapists, and feeding therapists
- We customize the daily schedules to meet the needs of every child
- Our team sends secure daily updates, complete with pictures and a description of our activities
- Maximum student-to-teacher ratio is 3-to-1
- All staff have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- We hire only the top 1% of speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, ABA therapists, and feeding therapists
About Our Services
- Speech therapy is provided by fully licensed speech- language pathologists
- Occupational therapy to address fine and gross motor skill development within our state of the art sensory gym
- ABA therapy provided by certified professionals utilizing the Early Start Denver Model, Discrete Trial Teaching, Pivotal Response Training, and more
- Feeding therapy incorporates techniques from the SOS approach